- Yearbooks are ready to order! HERE is a direct link to order yours. I'll send the link again under separate cover so it doesn't get lost in the shuffle.
- GRADUATION PICNIC (Hurray to Chris, Jean, and Sabrina for organizing this event!): Help "send off" the 8th graders at a PICNIC GATHERING in Deering Oaks Park!!!
- (rain date same time)
- Picnic style buffet with "send off" cake & "tea" at
- Deering Oaks Park near the Playground
- Includes a semi- organized riddle- based "game" - and some informal "silly" contests - participation optional
- Come for all or part
This will be a mix of current 7th/8th grade Breakwater students, teachers/staff who have been working with them recently, plus former Breakwater classmates (7,8,9). Parents/adult relatives are welcome (in fact, we would appreciate a few to help); siblings are also welcome if their adult stays with them.Bring a chair!!! (Also bring frisbee and/or acoustic instrument(s) if you want).PLEASE RSVP to Jean at this e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or to Chris at 839 6164 (we are too old to figure out "evite")Favor to ask to reduce our stress levels: please ask your child to stay within sight of the "base" picnic spot unless accompanied by a (known) adult.Jean, Chris and Sabrina
- Commencement ceremony begins at 10:30, followed by the Ice Cream Social next Thursday. Hope to see you there to welcome our 8th graders into the exclusive Breakwater Alumni Club.